MARKETING IS NO LONGER ABOUT THE STUFF YOU MAKE, BUT THE STORIES
YOU TELL. - S E T H G O D I N
Welcome to JB Media.
We like creating digital media content. We like fun projects. We like fun people. We like creating fun digital media projects with fun people.
Video content for your brand is now more effective and affordable than ever. It’s no longer enough to be the dependable, reliable brand. According to Facebook research, 72% of millennial consumers expect brands to entertain them. The other 28% were probably too distracted watching videos on the internet to pay attention to the question! A recent study shows marketers who are using video are seeing 49% faster growth in revenue when compared to those not using video. Every brand has a story to tell or a message to convey. That is what we do, and we do it effectively and affordably.